2018 Pool Season: June 2–August 19, 2018
Any questions regarding the pool please contact the pool directly, 419-483-7747
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–1 p.m. — Classes, 1–7 p.m. Open Swim
Saturday 11 a.m.–1 p.m. — Classes/Private Pool Parties, 1–7 p.m. — Open Swim
Sunday 11 a.m.–1 p.m., 5–7 p.m. — Private Pool Parties, 1–5 p.m. — Open Swim
- $5 Ages 2 and up
- Under 2 FREE
DAILY POOL & PLAY COMBO PASS:
- Under 2 years old FREE
- $5 Adult
- $8 Kids 2–12
- Mini Golf $1 per game
- Must be accompanied by a paying adult
- One child 2 and under per paid adult
- Lil’ Swimmers-type swim diaper must be worn
- 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Every person entering the pool premises is monitored by lifeguards, therefore admission is charged for every person walking through the gates whether or not they plan to swim.
Notice — Management reserves the right to close the pool if the air temperature falls below 70 degrees or if fewer than 12 patrons are in the pool. At 12:30 p.m. a decision will be made whether or not the pool can be open at 1 p.m. and again at 2:30 p.m. to see if the pool can be open at 3 p.m.
During public pool hours: $30 reservation in advance, plus $3 per swimmer the day of rental. The first reservation of the day receives the option of picnic area usage.
Weekend parties, after public pool hours for two hours (Saturday 11 a.m.–1 p.m., or Sunday 11 a.m.–1 p.m., or Sunday 5–7 p.m. $135). If there will be more than 75 swimmers, an additional $30 is charged.